Sunday, March 23, 2008

Todays subject: To Blog or not to Blog.
I keep reading all this stuff about blog pages. One magazine says they are the best tool out there for an artist's self promotion, another says they are creativity boosters for the artist's soul. Well, we'll see. I don't believe everything I read. I am, however, willing to give it a shot and see for myself.
I am already stretched to the limit and I can't (at this moment) imagine how I will find the time for daily entries, let alone the promised epiphanies the magazines boast about. But, (*sigh*) my life is filled with things that keep me from my art, so I'm up for trying anything that might bring me closer to it.
If nothing else, I know that by sharing, I will better appreciate the good things-and people in my life. Maybe it'll be like the berries, sweeter with time.

No comments: